Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 Ways To Optimize blog Post For SEO to get quick ADSENSE.


New member

Some simple Ways To Optimize Blog Post For SEO​

Do you have a blog? if you have, then you can understand the importance of the blogger business. Such countless individuals use to blog for their advantage. unique content to blogger. They post almost 40-50 post. But sometimes they feel that they don’t have enough visitor or viewer or pageviews. But they deserve more.

A definitive truth is so numerous blogger neglected to take the benefits and the capability of In a new static update shows that about 60% business has their own blog and they generally dynamic about their promoting. Furthermore, the other 40% blog proprietor doesn’t refresh their substance in a year. By giving the right, new and enhanced post substance you can exploit many advantages of publishing content to a blog that offers

By search engine optimization ( SEO), You can increase the visitors to your blog, which will make your business great, Here are Six SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) tricks for those who want to grow their Site visitors.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will assist you with creating more natural traffic to your site and, if accurately actualized, it will assist your blog with positioning higher in the Google list items. There are a few methods that you can apply to upgrade your blog for SEO. Here are 6 SEO blog composting tips to help your blog’s findability increment, in this way producing more traffic to your site.

6 Ways To Optimize blog Post For SEO to get quick ADSENSE.

1) Utilizing keyword:

Once you have targeted a couple of valuable, relevant keywords, it is important to place them where they will have the most impact on humans and search engine crawlers indexing your content. Try to include them in the following places to optimize a blog post for SEO.
1] Title
2] Headings
3] Introductory sentence
4] Concluding paragraph
5]Title tags
6] Meta description

2) Optimizing blog picture:​

When you upload a picture In your blog you must give the picture name to this specific picture, which will make more viewer to the post. If you do not optimize the picture then your website will face a problem loading your site. It is one of the best ways to optimize a blog post for SEO.

I have a article where i briefly discuss about optimizing blog picture and how you optimize the pictures.

3) Reference others with link:​

When you write a post on a topic if you attach a link with this post as a reference, this will make trust to your post viewer. And they will come again if you can gain their trust. Sometimes The attached link site’s owner also can attach your site to his site. Which will grower visitor in a while? This is also one of the best ways to optimize a blog post for SEO.

4)Giving the blog readers to subscribe to your blog:

You should give your readers the feedback option because sometimes they want to communicate with you about your blog post, and if you give them the subscriber option your blog followers will get instant notification of your latest posts without having to periodically check your site for new content that’s how you can optimize a blog post for SEO.

5) Share on social media :​

There are so many popular social media in the world the internet, Facebook is the most popular social media and here is also Pinterest, and Linkedin. If you share your post in those media, It will get more visitors to your blog. It is the easiest option for you.

6)Must do keyword research:

there are a variety of tools and techniques for finding related keywords relevant to your blog post that you may not have considered.
The Google Ad words Keyword Tool and both offer great tools that allow you to find keywords related to your topic and even spy on your competition to see what words and phrases they are targeting to bring traffic to their sites.

By following these simple SEO tips you can increase web traffic and higher customer conversion rates. This optimization will make your blog great enough that you can not even think.