What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which cryptocurrency exchange site do you use for buying and selling crypto?

Kevin

There are so many cryptocurrency exchange website to use for cryptocurrency transactions but when it comes to buying and selling, I prefer using Binance. This is because they have peer to peer selling feature which allows me to buy and sell cryptocurrency without any fees.

Which one are you making use of and why?

BUYBIT is the cryptocurrency exchange platform I'm using for all my cryptocurrency transactions. I trade with it, buy and sell, also use their P2P features too.

Binance have being my favourite for years. I would have loved to use Coinbase but their services isn't available in my country.

Binance have being my favourite for years. I would have loved to use Coinbase but their services isn't available in my country.
I was using Binance for years until recently, they disabled their Peer to Peer feature on the website. I'm looking for another alternative to start using with P2P.

I was using Binance for years until recently, they disabled their Peer to Peer feature on the website. I'm looking for another alternative to start using with P2P.
I heard about this update about what's happening with Binance and Nigeria. It's looking like they are going to remove their services from Nigeria having access to it.

Back