What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping snake as a pet?

Richard667

There are so many animals people keep as their pets. Everyone have what they love and it's why we don't have just one animal as a pet. How about keeping a snake as a pet animal? Would you be interested keeping a snake pet? I can't, because I hate snakes so much.

I need to understand if the snake's teeth and poison are going to be removed before they are kept as pets? Those who keep snakes as pets, please let me know.

I need to understand if the snake's teeth and poison are going to be removed before they are kept as pets? Those who keep snakes as pets, please let me know.
Honestly, I don't have any idea how they do it. Maybe it's non poisonous snakes they are keeping as pets. Snakes are deadly. I'm not sure if they can be tamed.

Honestly, I don't have any idea how they do it. Maybe it's non poisonous snakes they are keeping as pets. Snakes are deadly. I'm not sure if they can be tamed.
It's a bad decision to keep any kind of snakes as a pet. There are so many other better animals which can be kept as a pet not snakes.

I would never keep a snake as my pet because I have a very strong hatred for snakes. A cousin of mine have been killed by a poisonous snake bite which is why I would kill any snake I see immediately.

I would rather not have any pets at all in my life than to keep a snake. What do I need a snake for? What can a snake do for me as a pet?

I would never keep a snake as my pet because I have a very strong hatred for snakes. A cousin of mine have been killed by a poisonous snake bite which is why I would kill any snake I see immediately.
I would never agree to keep a snake and I will never visit anyone who keeps a snake. This is because I'm not comfortable being anywhere near a snake.

I would rather not have any pets at all in my life than to keep a snake. What do I need a snake for? What can a snake do for me as a pet?
I completely go by this too because snakes can be very sneaky. They can kill and do so much harm. I've seen those keeping snakes that got bitten and die.

Even though I am not anti snakes, I am still not going to be interested in keeping them as pets. I just don't want them anywhere within my space and I'm not going to go anywhere within their own space.

I would never agree to keep a snake and I will never visit anyone who keeps a snake. This is because I'm not comfortable being anywhere near a snake.
I don't understand how those who keeps snakes as their pets communicate with it because I don't think snakes have a way of understanding human communication like other pets do.

It's a bad decision to keep any kind of snakes as a pet. There are so many other better animals which can be kept as a pet not snakes.
Dogs will always be my favorite animal to keep as a pet because they understand human feelings. I can't even imagine how snakes are supposed to understand human feelings of those that own them.

It has been more than 6 years since I saw a snake with my bare eyes except on television where I watch documentaries about animals. I cannot keep a snake as a pet because I don't even get along with them.

I completely go by this too because snakes can be very sneaky. They can kill and do so much harm. I've seen those keeping snakes that got bitten and die.
Any pet which you can talk to and it is not going to respond to what you instructed is never something I am going to advise anyone to keep in their home which snake is definitely one of such pets.

Back