MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you have any crypto saved for retirement needs?

GeorgeT

Cryptocurrency is one of the most popular project people are investing today. Depending on how you go about your investment in cryptocurrency, you can become a millionaire within a short period of time.

Do you have any investment saved in any cryptocurrency for your retirement needs?

How much are you looking at making from your investment in cryptocurrency?

Nope, I don't have any cryptocurrency saved up as a retirement fund. Cryptocurrency is volatile which makes it not reliable to be kept for a long time because it's going to lose value.

Nope, I don't have any cryptocurrency saved up as a retirement fund. Cryptocurrency is volatile which makes it not reliable to be kept for a long time because it's going to lose value.
This is very correct because in my experience of handling cryptocurrency transaction for years, it is almost impossible for you to find cryptocurrency to be stable for a long time except you are using stable coins like USDT.

It's as a result of this volatile nature of cryptocurrency that have kept me away from investing money in it. I don't like losing my money unnecessarily.

This is very correct because in my experience of handling cryptocurrency transaction for years, it is almost impossible for you to find cryptocurrency to be stable for a long time except you are using stable coins like USDT.
There's no difference in keeping stable coins like USDT when compared with keeping your USD in your bank account. Do you think there's much difference?

There's no difference in keeping stable coins like USDT when compared with keeping your USD in your bank account. Do you think there's much difference?
Yes, in most cases there's no much difference. The only advantage is when you want to use cryptocurrency for your transaction, having USDT already makes it easier.

There are some people with a lot of spare money that they are willing to invest their money in Bitcoin and leave it for years without minding what the market is doing. But they are very certain of making profit from it when they are ready to cash out.

Back