MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Use Ad Blocker?

Michael671

Ad blockers are designed to help to prevent intrusive advertisement from popping up on your device with you used to access website. I have personally observed how ads are becoming too intrusive and as a harassment which is why the use of ad blockers is something that I always make a priority.

Are you using ad blocker?

I'm using ad blocker for Samsung application right now. It have done reasonably well in blocking ads on my smartphone. I can deal with ads on my laptop but not on my smartphone.

I'm using Brave Browser. It comes with an inbuilt ad blocker and shield. So, I don't have to download any separate ad blocker to make use of.

I haven't used any website without ad blocker. I hate seeing ads because the way they are being used today can be very annoying and frustrating.

Ad blocker is now a necessity. This is because of how most websites are going mad with how they are using ads on their platform.

Back