What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which cryptocurrency wallet are you using?

Richard667

Since I started my cryptocurrency journey and investment, I have used only one cryptocurrency exchange wallet which is Coinbase. They give everything I needed. It's why I've never think of using another.

What's your favorite wallet?

These are the cryptocurrency wallets I'm using currently.

1. Binance
2. Coinbase
3. Crypto.com
4. BUYBIT

I'm having a serious challenge with my Crypto.com for days now. I can't login. After putting my email address, they will end me login verification but when I click on the link, I'll be getting DNS failed.

I'm having a serious challenge with my Crypto.com for days now. I can't login. After putting my email address, they will end me login verification but when I click on the link, I'll be getting DNS failed.
This sounds very serious. Have you tried contacting their customers service? Maybe there's something they need to do from their end to enable your login.

This sounds very serious. Have you tried contacting their customers service? Maybe there's something they need to do from their end to enable your login.
Unfortunately, I don't have any way of reaching their customers service because I can't get into the app. Maybe I'll check the websites to see if I'll see the support mail.

Back