What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What made you smile today?

William

Being happy and smiling isn't easy. There must be something that's going to trigger your happiness and put a smile on your face. What happened today in the course of your day that made you smile? I got paid for a contract job today, it made so happy.

What made you happy today?

Every morning I wake up in a good healthy condition, it's a good reason for me to smile and say God thank you. A lot of people are in pains and agony in the hospital but not me.

Every morning I wake up in a good healthy condition, it's a good reason for me to smile and say God thank you. A lot of people are in pains and agony in the hospital but not me.
This is very thoughtful of you. Many people don't think this way, I don't as well which shows how ungrateful most of us can be. I'll start seeing this way from today.

I have always wanted to get Playstation 5 but I couldn't afford it now. My friend just gifted me a brand new Playstation 5 this afternoon. I'm so happy I started crying.

I have always wanted to get Playstation 5 but I couldn't afford it now. My friend just gifted me a brand new Playstation 5 this afternoon. I'm so happy I started crying.
Wow, congratulations on your new Playstation 5. It's a very good gaming console. Which Playstation 5 exclusives are you planning on buying?

Getting a Playstation 5 is a gift this year is huge. I've not received any gift from someone this year. I'm hoping to get something on my birthday which comes up next two months.

Getting a Playstation 5 is a gift this year is huge. I've not received any gift from someone this year. I'm hoping to get something on my birthday which comes up next two months.
I was very happy to receive the gift. I was never expecting it which made it felt so good. There are so many games I would enjoy playing on the console.

Waking up today knowing that I don't have to go to work made me very happy. I'm always stressed out at work but unfortunately I can't do anything about it because I need the money.

Back