What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many friends have you made from social media?

Kenneth

Do you like making friends on social media platforms? How many friends have you been able to make on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok? I've only made one good friend from Facebook. He's like a family now.

How many friends have you made from social media?

I am not someone who is into making friends very easily which is the reason why I hardly make any friends on social media. I think it's about only two people that I can call my friends on social media platform.

I have made maybe 5 or 6 friends from social media sites. It's from Facebook and TikTok that I made those friends from. I haven't met any of them in real life though.

I am not someone who is into making friends very easily which is the reason why I hardly make any friends on social media. I think it's about only two people that I can call my friends on social media platform.
It's better to make friends who can be trusted and they are few, than to have 200 friends who can't be reliable. It's like having a bunch of useless friends.

It's better to make friends who can be trusted and they are few, than to have 200 friends who can't be reliable. It's like having a bunch of useless friends.
This is exactly how I go with making friends online because I know a lot of people and not exactly what they put themselves up to be online which makes them full of deceit.

I've made many friends from social media platforms. I've had more friends online than I do in real life. I don't like meeting people in person, so I do it online.

This is exactly how I go with making friends online because I know a lot of people and not exactly what they put themselves up to be online which makes them full of deceit.
Making the right friends will always be more beneficial to you because those people will be willing to contribute positively in your life.

I have made about three close friends from social media sites. We have been in contact for about 10 years and I'm not sure if anything can separate us because we have developed strong bond for one another.

Making the right friends will always be more beneficial to you because those people will be willing to contribute positively in your life.
I am always very careful with the kind of personal information I share with people that I have made friends with online because you cannot really trust them 100%.

Back