What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your laptop brand?

Thomas

I started using DELL when I purchased my first laptop around 15 years ago. I used the DELL brand for a while before finally upgrading to HP. Since then, I haven't considered dropping HP because it's very good.

What's the brand of laptop you're using?

I'm currently making use of Apple and HP laptop. They are the best and most reliable laptop brand you can use for working. DELL is good but Apple and HP are miles better.

I'm currently making use of Apple and HP laptop. They are the best and most reliable laptop brand you can use for working. DELL is good but Apple and HP are miles better.
Apple laptop is very good just like their iPhone products but they are too expensive for me to buy. If they were cheaper, I would use it.

I'm also using DELL. It have been my favourite laptop brand since I started using laptop. I haven't used any other laptop brands apart from DELL.

Apple laptop is very good just like their iPhone products but they are too expensive for me to buy. If they were cheaper, I would use it.
True! Apple products are very expensive but they are worth it. It's a device you would be using and you will have a peace of mind over a long period of time. Also hacking your Apple product is very difficult.

True! Apple products are very expensive but they are worth it. It's a device you would be using and you will have a peace of mind over a long period of time. Also hacking your Apple product is very difficult.
Exactly! It's why I'm not feeling bad about the price of my Apple laptop. It's giving me everything and more than what I asked for. It's my money well spent.

Back