What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitcoin reached a new all-time high at $72,850.71

Joseph

The bullish market have finally returned in the cryptocurrency market as we see Bitcoin break its previous all time high set at the zone of $67k. Now, the latest all time high for Bitcoin is $72,850.71.

Do you see the price still going up or there will be a major pull back soon?

There's now a hard retractment in the price action of Bitcoin. The current price of BTC is now at $68,010.33 which will hold for a while before it's going to be move above $72,850.71.

There's now a hard retractment in the price action of Bitcoin. The current price of BTC is now at $68,010.33 which will hold for a while before it's going to be move above $72,850.71.
From my price action analysis, it shows that Bitcoin will fall in retractment to the range of $58k before it's going to become bullish again.

From my price action analysis, it shows that Bitcoin will fall in retractment to the range of $58k before it's going to become bullish again.
Yes, your analysis was very correct. BTC dropped around the $58k region before going back to $70k region as of yesterday.

Yes, your analysis was very correct. BTC dropped around the $58k region before going back to $70k region as of yesterday.
There's another analysis from Morgan P which states that the value of Bitcoin will still drop more because of the zone it's currently in and I'm not surprised by the analysis.

Back