What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's something you regret selling?

Kenneth

Do you have the habit of selling something you feel is no longer relevant to you at the moment but only for that to be a wrong decision? The said item will end up becoming very valuable in the future.

What's the item you sold that have you caught out like this?

My Playstation 2. I hated myself for a while after selling it. It wasn't like I was in a dire need for money. I felt like I needed to let it go but unfortunately, I was still attached to it more than I thought.

There's nothing I regret selling because I'm not in the habit of selling anything I own at any cost. It feels like selling a part of my life for a few bucks.

I didn't sell mine but gave them away. It was all my Funko pop collection from my childhood. I had them since I was 5 years old. I gave them away to my little cousin.

I didn't sell mine but gave them away. It was all my Funko pop collection from my childhood. I had them since I was 5 years old. I gave them away to my little cousin.
I wouldn't feel bad if I should give my old stuffs to my little one's. It's what will add happiness in their lives, I would do it with a smile on my face.

Back