What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you hate any part of your body?

Richard667

Is there any part of your body that you don't like so much for one reason or another? I have a serious problem with my feet. It's too long which makes it very difficult for me to see my shoe size easily and I love wearing shoes.

What part of your body do you not like?

I don't hate any parts of my body. I don't have any kind of deformity on any part of my body which is why I'm happy with everything the way God made it.

When it is not possible for me to create any part of my body, I don't have any right to hate any part of my body. I am very happy the way God created me and there is nothing I would change in my body.

My tongue is the part of my body which I don't like so much because it looks like I'm being controlled by it. I talk too much and I don't like it but I can't help it.
It's a woman that I would have expected to say something like this but seeing it come from a man had me laughing so hard that I nearly fell down.

It's a woman that I would have expected to say something like this but seeing it come from a man had me laughing so hard that I nearly fell down.
I have seen some men who talks more than women. It's no longer women that can't control their mouth. The tongue can be very dangerous if it's not gagged.

I was born into a family of five girls and that is the reason why I also became a talkative among them because there is no way you can survive within five girls without knowing how to talk very well.

My tongue is the part of my body which I don't like so much because it looks like I'm being controlled by it. I talk too much and I don't like it but I can't help it.
Anyone who understands that they talk too much is never going to like their tongue because they know it is something that is likely going to put them in trouble one day.

I have seen some men who talks more than women. It's no longer women that can't control their mouth. The tongue can be very dangerous if it's not gagged.
It is actually very true what you have said because there are some men who even talk and behave like women which is very weird in my opinion.

Back