What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you saving up for anything now?

Richard667

The need to save money is very important because it's going to make you become stable financially. This also makes it easier for you to carry out any project you have planned on over a period of time.

Do you have any specific project that you're saving towards currently?

I'm always saving money. I save 20% of all my monthly earning. I don't have to wait until I have a project before I can save money for it.

I'm always saving money. I save 20% of all my monthly earning. I don't have to wait until I have a project before I can save money for it.
Being able to save 20% of your monthly earnings is big. There are so many people who are struggling to save up to 5% of their earnings and they're not consistently doing it.

Being able to save 20% of your monthly earnings is big. There are so many people who are struggling to save up to 5% of their earnings and they're not consistently doing it.
The truth is that saving money isn't easy. With being able to save 20% of my earnings, I'm cutting off so much of the unnecessary expenses that are not useful in my life.

Back