What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guide Sellers Guide 2022

Illusion

Hello all and welcome to monetizemb.com!
Today i will going over a detailed Buyer and Sellers guide with you to ensure you are guided for a smooth transaction every time!

Lets start off with well known scams and how to avoid them at all costs!
Most common scams:
  1. Impersonator
  2. Fake MM discord servers
  3. Phishing links/pages
  4. Fraudulent Funds
  5. fake/edited payment screenshots
  6. spoofed emails of fake payment confirmations
Here are some good ways to always ensure a safe transaction and avoid scams!
For starters always use a trusted escrow service of some sort this ensures buyer and seller safety on both ends!
Also always confirm on site if you are not 100% for sure that the person you are talking to is really who they say they are simply ask them to message you on site to confirm you are dealing with the right person. Never trust someone if they refuse to use a trusted escrow system and they offer to use someone they know this is a big scam i have seen go around of people making fake discord servers and pretending to be a trusted escrow so always do your homework and trust your gut if you feel like its a bad idea trust your gut!
Most Scammers will want to rush you as well so you do not have time to look into them they will want to hurry up the deal to get it over with in this instance just relax and do not let them pressure you ask them kindly to use a escrow service if you have any doubts about them!

Always Remember to stay safe and trust your gut!

Last edited:
When it comes to being scammed, I know that if you're not greedy and too desperate, it's going to be very difficult for any kind of scam to get to you. They prey on the people's greed.

Back