What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Day or Night Shift?

Thomas

Which one are you bored comfortable working between day and night shift? If you're allowed to choose, which shift would be your preferred choice? I would go with working night shift because that's when I'm more agile and active. I used to feel weak and dull during the day.

Do you like working day or night shift?

I'm currently working day shift. It's the shift I've been working since I started working. My body is already used to it for me to know I can't do night shift.

I'm working both day and night shift whenever I want because I'm a freelancer. I can choose when I want to clock in for work at my convenient time.

I've never worked night shift since I started working. I'm not sure if I would be interested in doing it because I know I'm not used to staying awake at night.

I'm working both day and night shift whenever I want because I'm a freelancer. I can choose when I want to clock in for work at my convenient time.
I would be interested in working both night and day shift if my body can adjust to doing it because it means getting paid more. Although, the stress will be too much.

I would be interested in working both night and day shift if my body can adjust to doing it because it means getting paid more. Although, the stress will be too much.
It's definitely too much when you have to go to work outside your home both in the morning and at night. There's no way your body can withstand the stress.

I can't do it for any reason whatsoever. Night time to me is meant to be used to sleep and not work. It's why I don't sleep during the day because I don't recognise it as a time to sleep.

It's definitely too much when you have to go to work outside your home both in the morning and at night. There's no way your body can withstand the stress.
It's why I decided to work when it's more convenient for me health wise too because your workplace will replace you immediately they see you're compromised.

Back