What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many hours are you working everyday?

Edward

It's not possible for each and every person in the working sector to be working the same number of hours everyday? Some people work 10 hours shift or more while others may work lesser.

How many hours are working every day? Are you making enough money from how long you work daily?

I managed to work about 7 hours everyday which is enough for my body to take and still be healthy.

If it is possible for me to workmore than 7 hours I'll try and do it but I wouldn't do anything to compromise my health.

I usually report in for work by 9am and close 5pm. I basically work 8 hours every day. The pay for the job is good which is why I'm working for 8 hours.

I managed to work about 7 hours everyday which is enough for my body to take and still be healthy.

If it is possible for me to workmore than 7 hours I'll try and do it but I wouldn't do anything to compromise my health.
Working 7 hours everyday is not very bad because it is enough time for you to make a decent amount of money if you are being paid at least 17 to 20 USD per hour.

I have my own business which I am managing by myself. It's a supermarket business which I am always open 24/7 except for when I don't want to open for business.

Due to my health issues, it's not possible for me to work more than 5 hours everyday. I wish I could work for as long as I want but unfortunately my body can't take it.

Back