What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you know how to swim?

Donald

How good are you when it comes to being able to swim? Do you know how swim very well or you just know how to get by or you can't even swim at all? My brother can't swim to save his life. He can't even learn how to swim since he started his lessons.

Do you know how to swim?

I know how to swim because I've been practicing how to swim since I was a child. There is always a swimming session in my neighborhood where I go for my training lessons and that is where I learned how to swim.

If you want to die, ask me to swim and I will drown immediately. I can't swim and I haven't learnt how to swim either. I love watching others swim but I can't swim.

I know how to swim because I've been practicing how to swim since I was a child. There is always a swimming session in my neighborhood where I go for my training lessons and that is where I learned how to swim.
I know how to swim too but I don't get into fancy swimming because I haven't mastered everything about how to swim like a professional.

If you want to die, ask me to swim and I will drown immediately. I can't swim and I haven't learnt how to swim either. I love watching others swim but I can't swim.
I believe that if you start practicing to learn how to swim, it is going to be easy for you too master it. The most important thing is for you to learn it in a swimming pool where it is not going to be possible for you to drown.

Swimming is something that I am not familiar with but I'm sure if I put in effort in learning how to do it, it is not going to be that difficult for me to learn it.

Swimming is a very good workout routine, so I know how to do it. At least in a month, I swim twice minimum just to help work on my body.

How good are you when it comes to being able to swim? Do you know how swim very well or you just know how to get by or you can't even swim at all? My brother can't swim to save his life. He can't even learn how to swim since he started his lessons.

Do you know how to swim?
I don't know how to swim currently but I am already learning how to because. I know it is very necessary for me too acquire the skill of how to swim.

Back