What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you like using subtitles?

Joseph

Do you like using subtitles whenever you're watching movies and TV shows? Personally, I love making use of subtitles when I'm seeing a movie because it helps me to keep tabs on the conversation.

Do you like using subtitles when seeing a movie or TV show?

Honestly, I don't like making use of subtitles whenever I'm watching movies or TV show because they are a very big distraction to me as my eyes will keep going often and on to that instead of watching the movie.

I make use of subtitles in movies are not done in English language. English language is the only language I understand, so if a movie I'm watching isn't done with it, subtitles will help me out.

Yes, I love using subtitles in watching all of my movies and TV shows. I can equally watch them without using subtitles if they don't come with any.

Yes, I love using subtitles in watching all of my movies and TV shows. I can equally watch them without using subtitles if they don't come with any.
I prefer watching without them and I am actually very happy that it is possible for you to turn off subtitles in movies that you are watching if you don't like it being there.

Yes, I have been using subtitles to watch movies for as long as I can remember. They help me a lot whenever I'm seeing a movie. I have a minor hearing issue which makes it hard to follow up with the audio.

Do you like using subtitles whenever you're watching movies and TV shows? Personally, I love making use of subtitles when I'm seeing a movie because it helps me to keep tabs on the conversation.

Do you like using subtitles when seeing a movie or TV show?
Yes, I love using subtitles when I'm watching movies and TV shows. They help me with following up on what's happening. Plus, I watch more of Korean movies and shows.

Using subtitles to watch movies and TV shows is a distraction for me because I can understand English language very well especially when it is the language used to produce the movie.

Using subtitles to watch movies and TV shows is a distraction for me because I can understand English language very well especially when it is the language used to produce the movie.
I can never see subtitles as a distraction because they are not too bold to obstruct the view for I am watching on the television.

So, I don't understand how people see it as a distraction.

Yes, I love using subtitles when I'm watching movies and TV shows. They help me with following up on what's happening. Plus, I watch more of Korean movies and shows.
Subtitles are necessary. It's like someone like me who loves anime, they mostly come in Japanese language but with the sub, I can enjoy it.

Back