What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite beer?

Joseph

Do you like drinking any alcoholic beverages? Which beer happens to be your favorite amongst the various brands there is the market? My own favorite beer is Heineken. It's the smoothest beer I've tasted.

Unfortunately, I haven't got any beer as my favourite because I don't drink any kind of alcoholic beverages. It's only juice freshly made that I drink very well.
Drinking of alcohol isn't even healthy. It's only that most people don't and can't do without drinking it. They have been addicted to the taste of alcoholic drinks.

Unfortunately, I haven't got any beer as my favourite because I don't drink any kind of alcoholic beverages. It's only juice freshly made that I drink very well.
It's good that you don't drink beer or any alcoholic drinks. I wish I could or quit drinking but I'm hooked already. It's easy to stay out from drinking when you've never had taste of it.

Drinking of alcohol isn't even healthy. It's only that most people don't and can't do without drinking it. They have been addicted to the taste of alcoholic drinks.
This was exactly what my doctor told me and I am trying my very best to make sure that I maintain not drinking any alcoholic beverage is because I don't want to compromise my health.

Stella Artois, Heineken, San Miguel, Birra Moretti, Budweiser and Burning sky are my favourite beer drinks. I can take anyone of them anytime in the day.

Budweiser is my favourite beer. The beer have been around for a while but it was last three years ago I started taking it and loved it immediately.

Do you like drinking any alcoholic beverages? Which beer happens to be your favorite amongst the various brands there is the market? My own favorite beer is Heineken. It's the smoothest beer I've tasted.

It haven't been long that I started drinking alcoholic beverages and if it comes to the beer that I love most, it is Heineken.

Back