MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the mistakes you made as a newbie in cryptocurrency investment?

GeorgeT

Cryptocurrency is a project that you can't do without having good knowledge of how it works. When you jump into cryptocurrency without knowledge of it, it's going deal with you in grave manner which you may end up losing all your money.

As a newbie who started out with cryptocurrency investment, what are the mistakes you've made so far?

Fortunately, I didn't make any mistakes with cryptocurrency when I started investing money in it. It took me a long to study about crypto and understand it before putting my money into it.

The mistake I made when I started using cryptocurrency was forgetting to save my trust wallet keys and I ended up having my device changed. I couldn't access my wallet again and lost about 2,000 USD worth of cryptocurrency in the wallet.

Fortunately, I didn't make any mistakes with cryptocurrency when I started investing money in it. It took me a long to study about crypto and understand it before putting my money into it.
You must have acquired a lot of knowledge and information about cryptocurrency before you started your journey with investing in it. This is the only way you would know exactly what to do when you are supposed to do it with any investment you are putting into crypto.

You must have acquired a lot of knowledge and information about cryptocurrency before you started your journey with investing in it. This is the only way you would know exactly what to do when you are supposed to do it with any investment you are putting into crypto.
Knowledge and information is power when it comes to cryptocurrency. Without having them, you're already set up for failure in your cryptocurrency journey.

Knowledge and information is power when it comes to cryptocurrency. Without having them, you're already set up for failure in your cryptocurrency journey.
Yes, that's very correct. There is nothing like trail and error when it comes to cryptocurrency. If you don't have the real knowledge of how to exploit the cryptocurrency market, you are definitely going to lose your money.

Back