What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you do If you saw a snake?

Richard667

I'm the kind of person that doesn't want to have anything to do with any kind of snake. It doesn't matter if it's not a poisonous snake, I won't allow it. If a snake makes the mistake of crossing into my territory, I'm definitely going to kill it. Some people might just take it and put it away but that's never going to be me.

What would you do If you saw a snake?

I'm afraid of snakes no doubt but if the snake didn't attack or try to hurt me, I will return the favor to it and take it out of the way. If it attacks me, I'll defend my myself and kill it.

I'm afraid of snakes no doubt but if the snake didn't attack or try to hurt me, I will return the favor to it and take it out of the way. If it attacks me, I'll defend my myself and kill it.
What happens if the snake ends up attacking someone in your family unprovoked? If you have stopped/killed it, it wouldn't have the opportunity to hurt anyone in your life.

What happens if the snake ends up attacking someone in your family unprovoked? If you have stopped/killed it, it wouldn't have the opportunity to hurt anyone in your life.
What I meant was if I saw a snake on the roadside, I'll will not do anything to it as long as it didn't harm me. If it comes into my house, it's trespassing. I'll kill it.

Back