MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite social media site?

Michael671

There are several social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and so many more.

Which one of them is your favorite and why do you prefer making use of that particular social media platform more than the others?

Facebook and Instagram is my favourite social media sites. Although, I'm using Facebook more often than I do with Instagram. TikTok is getting my attention a little now.

It is Twitter that is my favorite social media platform because that is where I usually get constant update frequently more than other sites that have been using.

TikTok is my favourite social media site. It used to be Facebook but when TikTok was launched, I couldn't resist moving completely to it.

Twitter is my favourite social media site. I use more than even Facebook even though Facebook came out first before it. I'm better with Twitter.

Back