MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which One Are You Using Between Twitter And Threads?

Michael671

Twitter is one of the most popular social media platform but recently Mark Zuckerberg launched Threads as a competitor of Twitter.

A lot of people started making use of threads but it wasn't long before all of them went back to Twitter.

Which one are you making use of between Threads and Twitter?

I never created an account on Threads even with all the trending it had back then. I'm very good with making use of Twitter. Threads isn't any competition with Twitter.

Twitter is the only social media platform I am currently making use of because it is where I usually get more frequent updates constantly more than other platforms.

I have accounts on both Twitter and Threads but I'm more often on Twitter because that's where more activities happens.

What's Threads? This is my first time of hearing about it. I never downloaded it as I don't know it. It's Twitter that I know about and it's what I'm using.

Back