What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which methods have brought you the most traffic?

Donald

Having a website is one thing but being able to build a lot of traffic to the website is where the biggest challenge is. Without traffic on your website, it's completely useless.

What it come to generating traffic to your website, which methods have given you positive results more than others?

I make use of different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and TikTok to run ads for my website. They have helped bring thousands of traffic to my website.

I make use of different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and TikTok to run ads for my website. They have helped bring thousands of traffic to my website.
I know it is possible for you to get a very good number of traffic from making use of social media sites. There are billions of people using social media sites which if you know how to target them, they are going to turn into a very big traffic for your website.

I know it is possible for you to get a very good number of traffic from making use of social media sites. There are billions of people using social media sites which if you know how to target them, they are going to turn into a very big traffic for your website.
This is why I take creating engaging contents on my social media handles very serious because it's how I bring activities to my page which I can drive to my site too.

This is why I take creating engaging contents on my social media handles very serious because it's how I bring activities to my page which I can drive to my site too.
True! Whenever I'm creating content on social media platforms, I'm trying as much as possible to choose topics that people will be interested in engaging with because that is how to drive traffic from such topic.

True! Whenever I'm creating content on social media platforms, I'm trying as much as possible to choose topics that people will be interested in engaging with because that is how to drive traffic from such topic.
Also, using of polls to ask questions works very well because the polls will drive people to engage the content and cast their own vote.

Also, using of polls to ask questions works very well because the polls will drive people to engage the content and cast their own vote.
This sounds like something that's going to work very. I'm going to copy the strategy and apply it on my website. I'm looking forward to seeing it bring me more traffic.

Back