MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Kennysplash

  1. Kennysplash

    What are your side hustles?

    With the way the economy is moving these days, it is said that no one should have a single source of income. If you want to live well, you need to spread your wings and work more. Share with us, what are your side hustles that earn you extra income?
  2. Kennysplash

    What effect does generative AI have on SEO?

    Yes that’s right. It just compresses the content to the AI information right at the top, so it does not do anything for ranking and SEO. Those that understand this don’t depend so much on AI contents.
  3. Kennysplash

    Who are you rooting for to win the World Cup?

    Yeah you must be so delighted that your favorite won it. I really wanted Argentina to win it again before Messi retired from international football.
  4. Kennysplash

    What is the biggest amount you've invested on a coin?

    I have never been much of a fan, so I remember investing 40 bucks or thereabouts in total. None in NFT though, I hate it.
  5. Kennysplash

    What time do you like trading?

    I trade during the day so that I can go and ask my mentors questions at whim. I won’t want to disturb them when they are resting at night.
  6. Kennysplash

    Who do you learn sales from?

    When we are getting started in a skill, it is important to have someone that is well knowledgeable in that skill to learn from. So who would you say is the person you have learned or learning sales from?
  7. Kennysplash

    Who are you rooting for to win the World Cup?

    The World Cup tournament has started and it’s been interesting so far. Who are you rooting for and who do you see winning the World Cup?
  8. Kennysplash

    Use of AI

    That is so true. If you are not the observant type you will not be able to tell the difference.
  9. Kennysplash

    Do you have a Netflix subscription?

    What is the reason for your decision?
  10. Kennysplash

    What browser do you use?

    You never even tried out another one?
  11. Kennysplash

    Do you find yourself procrastinating?

    That is true, we all procrastinate. But then it should not be a habit that you start letting important things suffer.
  12. Kennysplash

    How many Ads are good for a website?

    That is far better than clustering your website with a log of ads. That will not give a good impression on visitors.
  13. Kennysplash

    How to get a website accepted by Adsense?

    They are quite a tough one to use. But I hear that there are alternatives that do not require much stress.
  14. Kennysplash

    Do you make enough to live on?

    I like your spirit. You’re hardworking and also not entitled to others money. I hope it continues working for you.
  15. Kennysplash

    How do you use ChatGPT

    That is one effective way to make use of the software. Most of the people use it for the same purpose.
Back
Top