MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ad networks that pay in Crypto

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Would you partner with Ad networks that pay in Cryptocurrency instead of USD? What will be your terms to accept such an offer?

I have in the past used ad networks that pay in crypto rather than USD and I found over the time I used them, you don't earn half as much as you would using something like Google Adsense.

The one I used that paid in crypto was BitMedia.

How are they in terms of discipline? Do they pay on time, and the full amount they owe you?

Even though it's well known that Google Adsense is the best when it comes to how to get the best when having your website monetized but a good alternative which pays you in cryptocurrency is Cointraffic.io. They might not pay as much as Google Adsense but if you're a cryptocurrency enthusiast, it's a great option for you.

Even though it's well known that Google Adsense is the best when it comes to how to get the best when having your website monetized but a good alternative which pays you in cryptocurrency is Cointraffic.io. They might not pay as much as Google Adsense but if you're a cryptocurrency enthusiast, it's a great option for you.
At the moment, Cointraffic.io, Coinzilla, Bitmedia and AdEx Network that I'm aware to be paying in cryptocurrency. I haven't used any of them though because I'm good with Google Adsense.

Do you find anything better with Crypto paying services when compared to Adsense? Any reason to migrate?

Do you find anything better with Crypto paying services when compared to Adsense? Any reason to migrate?
There are so many reasons why webmasters choose to migrate to using cryptocurrency paying ad services which some of them are lower transaction fees. Adsense fees are always very higher when they are making cross-border payments and currency conversions. Also, cryptocurrency ads network pays faster compared to Adsense.

No, I wouldn't partner with any Ad networks that pay in Cryptocurrency instead of dollars if I have access to Google Adsense. Google Adsense pays more than whatever you can get from any Crypto Ad networks.

The kind of website you are running is going to be what should decide the kind of ads network you are going to be using. If it is something that is related to business, it is going to be in your best interest to make use of crypto ads network because it will gain more traction and have you paid more.

With the popularity which cryptocurrency is getting as of late, do you think we would ever see Google paying for Adsense earnings with cryptocurrency? If they do that, it's going to cripple so many other cryptocurrency ads network.

Back