MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Additional Income

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
How do you make sure that you get some additional income other than your main source of revenue? What is your plan B?

How do you make sure that you get some additional income other than your main source of revenue? What is your plan B?

The key to making additional income is creating a channel for running ads for small businesses. The funds may not be much, but it doesn't matter as I end up making more from it. If you own a YouTube channel, you should consider this plan.

At the moment other than my main source of income, I am not making any other income on top of that but I am working on things such as a YouTube channel and also monetizing websites which I hope will eventually become a source of passive income that will be on top of my main source of income.

Can we rely on YouTube channels are plan B income source? What is your experience?

At the moment other than my main source of income, I am not making any other income on top of that but I am working on things such as a YouTube channel and also monetizing websites which I hope will eventually become a source of passive income that will be on top of my main source of income.

A YouTube channel can be a great source of passive income. The only challenge is getting subscribers to always watch your videos. If you can be able to do that, you can do well in creating an income stream that can make money for you even when you sleep.

The only challenge is getting subscribers to always watch your videos.

There are 3 areas if you want to dominate on YouTube

1. Content and Presentation
2. Technical - audio and video editing, camera, voice recording, lights, studio
3. Marketing

There are 3 areas if you want to dominate on YouTube

1. Content and Presentation
2. Technical - audio and video editing, camera, voice recording, lights, studio
3. Marketing

Marketing is very good for any YouTuber. I know a couple of YouTubers that were able to grow their channel through proper marketing.

Marketing for YouTube channels is mostly sharing your links everywhere. Sometimes it is annoying that people get banned for doing that aggressively.

But it pays, the more the reach, better the no. of views and popularity for your video.

My plan B for another source of income generation is through my social media platforms account monetization. I've already done it with my Facebook and Instagram. I'm yet to do it on Tiktok because I don't have an account on that site yet.

TikTok is a gold mine for sure. The kind of short videos that do rounds are not my favourite, but people do make a lot of money through it.

I've already done it with my Facebook and Instagram.

What was your approach? Did you gather page with a lot of followers?

Cryptocurrency and Forex trading is my additional means for making money. I invested a lot of time in learning how to engage in cryptocurrency and Forex trading for 4 years before trading with a live account.

Back