MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AI Content

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Did you know that Google after their recent update, made it clear that AI content is not something they promote?

Are you a blogger or content creator making use of AI for content? If yes, think twice before adding their into your SEO.

AI content is very good and it's an easiest way to create a content but as Google have disclosed, it has it's own limit. Every content creator should do their best to make use of their own knowledge not not AI related knowledge.

There used to be questions about it some time ago on whether Google is going to fully back AI generated contents or not but now, it's very clear not going to work. If you allow contents on your forum to all be AI generated, it's not going to help your site rank higher.

There used to be questions about it some time ago on whether Google is going to fully back AI generated contents or not but now, it's very clear not going to work. If you allow contents on your forum to all be AI generated, it's not going to help your site rank higher.
Google wants everybody to come up with their God given talents and not what a machine manufactured for them. Anyway, it's a great news and good advantage for writers because they will think more before they post contents.

Google wants everybody to come up with their God given talents and not what a machine manufactured for them. Anyway, it's a great news and good advantage for writers because they will think more before they post contents.

Even though I don't have anything against the use of AI for content generation, I am still in very much support of what Google have done so that people will condition how they make use of AI tools in generating content in order to add more originally to their contents.

Even though I don't have anything against the use of AI for content generation, I am still in very much support of what Google have done so that people will condition how they make use of AI tools in generating content in order to add more originally to their contents.
AI is just there to support and also give us insights. AI is just there to make things easier for us and help our brain in choosing the rightful words and it's left for people to use AI and add more authencity to their contents.

This was a question I used to see asked a lot by many, whether Google penalized for using AI content and it seems they made that clear with the announcement of this.

Many people who create content do tend to use AI for their content but much like myself, they tend to use what they find to help with their work and put the content into their own words.

Back