MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti adblockers & Traffic

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
I often see that people leave when they find an anti-adblocker installed on a website. It annoys more when it shows a popup or modal asking visitors to disable Adblock feature.

What is your experience? Did it affect traffic badly in your case?

It affects traffic in my case. Yeah, I know that they want to make their own money but too much of everything is bad.

One or two ads is normal but flooding the sites with more ads can cause traffic and it triggers me easily.

Some webmasters are aggressive in making money. They do not believe in giving something and then asking for payment. Instead, they trick visitors and try to earn money. This trend is causing harm to th entire online business. A few are causing others to lose a lot of money. Adblockers were invented because of these greedy people.

That's very bad for some webmasters. They want to make quick money, the reason they are using ads. Thanks to those who invented adblockers to tame the greediness of some people.

There should be always a fair path if monetisation needs to succeed. It is ok to have a strategy but tricking users can go bad. It will ruin the whole project in long run.

Back