MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Vision Pro

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think it is too much money for a gadget? Will you get one for productive use?

I will get one for productive use. I know it's very much costly but when I check what I will use it for or how much I can earn while working with it, I will make sure I get it, to earn more with it.

It is surely fancy. I can buy 5 gaming laptops for that price.

Windows is also gearing up with its own version. Not many details are available yet.

Even though it's a very good gadget which can be used for so many works especially drawing in 2D and possibly 3D, I can't invest in it because I can't afford it now. I have more pressing tool I need to pay for ahead of Apple Vision Pro.

If I remembered well, the Apple Vision Pro is priced at $3,499 which I'm sure some outlets might sell it more than that. I don't think I have the money to pay for it.

Back