What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which antivirus software are you using?

Ronald

The use of antivirus is highly recommended because of how hackers attack you online with so many malwares. If you're not careful about the site you visit or what you download, your system will be compromised. With using antivirus software, it stops this from happening to your computer by detecting the malwares and remove them immediately.

What's your current antivirus software?

My Microsoft Windows Defender is what I've been using for years. It have never disappointed me for me to start looking for an alternative. I've heard AVAST is good but never used it.

My Microsoft Windows Defender is what I've been using for years. It have never disappointed me for me to start looking for an alternative. I've heard AVAST is good but never used it.
Microsoft Windows Defender is very good. I've used in some years ago but I wanted more which was why I switched to using AVAST. I've used it for 3 years now.

I'm using AVAST! It's the best antivirus software to the best of my knowledge. I've been using it for more than 7 years. They have kept me secured over the years.

Microsoft Windows Defender is very good. I've used in some years ago but I wanted more which was why I switched to using AVAST. I've used it for 3 years now.
Whenever I'm no longer satisfied with what I'm getting with Microsoft Windows Defender, I'll consider migration to Avast.

I'm using AVAST! It's the best antivirus software to the best of my knowledge. I've been using it for more than 7 years. They have kept me secured over the years.
AVAST have been very impressive since I started using their services. I'm not sure if they spy on my data but if they do, they will be caught up soon.

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus is what I'm currently using. It's the best antivirus software to the best of my knowledge. I had to dump everything else I was using before for it.

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus is what I'm currently using. It's the best antivirus software to the best of my knowledge. I had to dump everything else I was using before for it.
Bitdefender is also the antivirus software I'm currently making use of. It's serving my needs for having an antivirus software very well. I'm good with it until it doesn't work.

Whenever I'm no longer satisfied with what I'm getting with Microsoft Windows Defender, I'll consider migration to Avast.
You're going to love using AVAST when you decide to start making use of their services. Microsoft Windows Defender isn't bad at all too, I will give them that as well.

Bitdefender is also the antivirus software I'm currently making use of. It's serving my needs for having an antivirus software very well. I'm good with it until it doesn't work.
Ever since I started making results this antivirus software, my device have never been attacked by any kind of virus and successfully compromise my system.

AVAST have been very impressive since I started using their services. I'm not sure if they spy on my data but if they do, they will be caught up soon.
There might be a possibility of them spying on their users but they haven't been caught and that is the only thing that is still saving them from public disgrace and people stopping to use their services.

This antivirus is among my top five best antivirus software which I can easily recommend to anyone who wants to use something that is always going to be reliable for them at all times.

This antivirus is among my top five best antivirus software which I can easily recommend to anyone who wants to use something that is always going to be reliable for them at all times.
What I love so much about this antivirus is that they will always be giving you constant update and upgrade to make sure that the antivirus is equipped to withstand the new kind of attacks that have likely been upgraded as well.

There might be a possibility of them spying on their users but they haven't been caught and that is the only thing that is still saving them from public disgrace and people stopping to use their services.
All of them do it. The only difference is that some of them overdo it because they are too greedy when it comes to making money by selling their user's data.

It is the best antivirus software as far as I'm concerned because it has been exceptional since I started making use of it and I will always patronize the company's service.

It is the best antivirus software as far as I'm concerned because it has been exceptional since I started making use of it and I will always patronize the company's service.
Even with using antivirus softwares, its also advised that you are very careful the kind of website and stuffs you download online in order to reduce the chances of having your computer infected.

TotalAV Antivirus was wish I used to work with but after a while, I decided to switch to using Surfshark Antivirus. The Surfshark software have been a blast for me.

When my computer was compromised as a result of phishing attack, it was my antivirus that saved me which is why I don't delay to renew my subscription once you expires.

Back