MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barter exchange

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Have you traded anything in exchange for a service / product? That is a deal where money is not directly involved?

I haven't done it online but definitely did offline. But I see it being done online very well recently especially with posting exchange services by forum owners. It's how they add contents and activities to their community without having to pay money for it.

I haven't done it online but definitely did offline. But I see it being done online very well recently especially with posting exchange services by forum owners. It's how they add contents and activities to their community without having to pay money for it.
It is one of the best ways those who want to run a forum but are down on money to invest in generating content have a way to do it without spending money. For as long as they are willing to post contents on other people's forums, they will get the same thing in return for it.

Unfortunately I haven't carried out any kind of barter exchange online because I don't have much to transact on that kind of exchange but whenever an opportunity comes out and whatever I'm going to get in return is worth it, I will give it a try.

Apart from posting exchanges carried out on many promotional sites, I don't think there are many barter trades people are into now online. It might be carried out offline which I'm not sure but as for online, there's none happening to my knowledge.

Back