MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying Likes

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you buy likes for your social media pages? How active are you in that process? Does it actually help?

Any likes I have on my social media pages are likes I have gained naturally by being active and posting updates on my social media. I haven't put any money into gaining followers but if I knew it would pay off in a good way, I would be all for paying for likes.

Some people ignore pages with fewer likes. That is where people take options like this. But I agree with your strategy. Organic likes are gold mine.

Do you buy likes for your social media pages? How active are you in that process? Does it actually help?

It is not easy finding platforms that can offer you genuine likes on your socials. So, I don't bother buying it at all.

I haven't buy likes on my social media accounts even though I know that some people are buying likes to boost their pages. Buying likes does it give a person some funds or any trophy?

Buying likes and followers on social media platform for your social media pages is not a good idea because most times, what you are buying is a robotic response which doesn't add any positive advantage to your account.

If you want to have the best impact on your social media pages, you have to generate all those things organically.

You can't have robots likes and follows in your page and be expecting anything positive from it. It doesn't work like that. They are garbage which doesn't add any value to your website or social media pages. It's not smart to waste money on them.

Any tips on generating organic likes? I see funny posts are getting a lot of likes and impression compared to serious ones.

Any tips on generating organic likes? I see funny posts are getting a lot of likes and impression compared to serious ones.
You're right about that. Memes are generating far more likes than any other kind of contents on social media platforms. It's why you have to be a little humorous with your contents to make people like them. Also, contents that evoke emotional feelings get likes too.

Back