MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Content Marketing

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Have you explored content marketing as a niche to make money? Did it work for you?

I have heard about content marketing as a way to make money but it is not something I have explored as of yet. At the moment, I am quite happy with the methods I am using to make money but not against using other methods and learning about other methods to make money.

It is a gold mine @Shortie

Imagine your blog getting a lot of traffic, YouTube channel a lot of views. The money you make, it will be huge.

I think every talent have their owner. There are people that are good with content marketing and someone like me that doesn't even know how to use it to make money, I think that wasn't my base at all.

I have seen many people using the niche to make lots of money and I applaud them for using their skills for a good thing.

There are two kinds of people, one who can create things, two - those who are good at marketing / selling them. Without each other, both categories struggle a lot.

There are a few people who got both the skills, but that is rare.

I am not a content creator but I am good at marketing. I have found strategic ways to sell my products. I know I haven't mastered the strategic ways to sell online but I am 70% sure if it's a physical market.

I know of someone who can create and also sell her products, she's good at what she does.

I am aiming at one skill at a time, I can't put all my hands on many skills because I want money. I have always wanted to be an expert in one skill before moving to another.

I have always wanted to be an expert in one skill before moving to another.

You are walking the right path. Unless you have a single skill that you are so good at it is hard to survive in this environment. Segmenting the process requirements helps accelerate the growth rate exponentially.

You need to deliver the right tasks to the right people so that they can perform well. Create, audit, verify and deliver content as a team for best results.

I have not been able to explore the side of using content marketing as a means to make money, but I've seen a couple of people earn big using this method. To be able to get better at it, you should be really good at writing and developing what you write to target a particular audience.

you should be really good at writing and developing what you write to target a particular audience.

Marketing is a different niche. You can source content required for marketing. Hire writers for example.

Marketing is a different niche. You can source content required for marketing. Hire writers for example.

Finding writers who are really passionate to help you push what you are selling is never easy. There are a couple who just want to make money off you and bother less about how much you make in return.

Back