MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Costly ads

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you invest in ads that cost a lot? Which one did you try? How did it go?

My sister normally use ads for all her business. She always invest on the low budget ads and gladly, she get many clients from there.

She's a baker and a radio presenter. She's making sure that her baking business is booming. Though it wasn't easy, she's moving forward more and more.

The ads from social media platforms especially Facebook help her to gain more clients.

The ads from social media platforms especially Facebook help her to gain more clients.

That's excellent. It is easy to generate more clients with less invest this way. Always feel fee to ask if you need any help.

She is doing well in that aspect, even though she hasn't gotten the kind of people she needs like traditional and wedding clients, but I know she will get there soon.
That's very thoughtful of you. I will always call on you if there's an issue or if I need a helping hand. Thank you so much!

What are friends for? :)

This board is all about sharing and helping each other.

she hasn't gotten the kind of people she needs like traditional and wedding clients,

Have you tried using Facebook ads? It is not costly if you know how to do it.

She has been using Facebook ads and it hac been bringing lots of clients for her. She's still hoping to get more clients on wedding and traditional cakes.

You need to target local customers specifically. Facebook allows you to do that. Make sure not to target audience beyond your scope. I am glad your sister is able to generate good results.

She's good with words too. She knows her way and how to navigate them. Some people are created to be smart and wise at the same time and I gave her the accolade because she has both skills.

That's brilliant. Obviously, her skills are helping with her success on social media. Have she ever considered to be a professional marketeer?

That's brilliant. Obviously, her skills are helping with her success on social media. Have she ever considered to be a professional marketeer?
She never plan so or even think about that. She believes on one step at a time. I haven't heard her say anything about being a marketer but I know she gat the skills and it will go a long way for her if she venture into it.

I meant that she can also help brands that do not compete with her for some extra money. From what I heard so far, she is really great at telling people the right things.

It depends how many would generate sales from your blog, if your blog is only monetized using ads it is not a good option to buy expensive ads especially google ads disables your blog if adsense is approved by experience.

Carelessly investing in ads will not bring you the best result but rather, you are going to be spending more than you're making from the advertisement on whatever project you are working on. It's better to set a budget and work with it towards a goal.

Carelessly investing in ads will not bring you the best result but rather, you are going to be spending more than you're making from the advertisement on whatever project you are working on. It's better to set a budget and work with it towards a goal.
It is hard to spend a lot of money especially if you just started your business then need to try with small amount like 100 $ or little bit more but spend 2000 $ or 3000 $ on advertisements from first day doesn't bring this in majority of cases, like the rule that says spend as you go or pay as you go.

There are a lot of people who throw in cash and make huge returns. It is true that there is a risk element but money can open a lot of doors and make things easier.

Back