MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crypto taking over web trade

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
What are the chances that Cryptocurrencies would one day take over as the primary medium for web related transactions? Do you think that chances are solid for such a scenario?

I believe that there is a possibility of cryptocurrency becoming very dominant as a primary medium for web-related transaction but I don't think it is going to take over completely because there are still a lot of people who are not willing to compromise when it comes to using cryptocurrency. This is because they don't understand technology behind it on how it works.

The problem is, most governments dislike such a situation. That is going to pave way for policies restricting such changes.

The problem is, most governments dislike such a situation. That is going to pave way for policies restricting such changes.

The high volatile nature of cryptocurrencies is one of the issues most governments are not letting cryptocurrencies have their way. It is going to take time, but let's watch how it goes.

When all the government of world doesn't want to accept the use of cryptocurrency, I don't see this happening ever. Cryptocurrency will become popular, in fact it's already popular but it won't dominate.

Back