MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debit or Credit Card?

Kevin

What kind of bank card are you currently making use of between credit card and debit card? Why would you choose one card over the order or are you making use of both of them because it's possible for one to use both cards.

Are you using debit or credit card?

I'm currently using credit card only. I know how to pay off my debt which have never been a problem. There are so many benefits like cashbacks from using credit cards.

The temptation of over spending whenever you are making use of credit card is the reason why I decided against applying for one because I know I will end up making bad decision that is going to put me into a very serious debt.

Debit card is the best bank card for me to make use of. I have never used a credit card and I will never apply for it even though I can get one if I wanted it.

Debit card is the best bank card for me to make use of. I have never used a credit card and I will never apply for it even though I can get one if I wanted it.
This is the same decision I took when it comes to making use of credit card because I know how it is going to be very tempting for me to overspend what I am not supposed to if I'm making use of it.

I'm currently using credit card only. I know how to pay off my debt which have never been a problem. There are so many benefits like cashbacks from using credit cards.
I also have a credit card but it's only when I have an emergency that I use it for transaction. I use my debit card often because I have to pay back anything on it.

What kind of bank card are you currently making use of between credit card and debit card? Why would you choose one card over the order or are you making use of both of them because it's possible for one to use both cards.

I only use debit card. I don't even know what or how a credit card looks like because I've never seen it but I think it's going to look just like a debit card.

I also have a credit card but it's only when I have an emergency that I use it for transaction. I use my debit card often because I have to pay back anything on it.
If you can be able to resist the temptation of always using your credit card to pay for anything, then you can easily manage your finances and not to get yourself into an unnecessary debt.

Debit card is currently what I am making use of and I don't have any intention of applying for a credit card because I am comfortable with what I'm using.

Debit card is currently what I am making use of and I don't have any intention of applying for a credit card because I am comfortable with what I'm using.
Using debit card is the best thing that you can do for yourself because you don't have to worry about spending so much that you will have yourself into a financial difficulty of being in debt.

It is always very important for you to do things that will enable your financial record to be good and positive because when you are using the kind of bank card that will make it difficult for you to save your money, it is not a good idea.

Back