MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you buy Notcoin?

Henry

Notcoin has been the cryptocurrency token for last month as far as I am concerned. This coin has pumped for more than 100%. Were you able to trade the coin back then?

This is the first time I have heard about Notcoin, not sure how I missed this one.

How is it doing now? Is it worth investing in now or waiting and looking into investing in something else?

This is the first time I have heard about Notcoin, not sure how I missed this one.

How is it doing now? Is it worth investing in now or waiting and looking into investing in something else?

I read that we are going to experience more dips in the coming weeks. So, it is good to wait. However, if you are a spot trader, you can buy some now while waiting for more dip opportunities to buy more.

No, I didn't invest any penny in Notcoin. I wasn't very much convinced in the project behind that coin and that is the reason why I didn't consider it as something very viable for me to invest in my money into it and it appeared that I made a very good decision so far.

While this was a nice project, I never bothered making investments in any of it. The reason is that I am yet to see how good it is going to be in the long-term.

Notcoin is another meme coin out there in my opinion. Even though it gained so much popularity over a short time, it's highly volatile nature and easy influence by what's going on with social media platforms makes me very skeptical investing in it.

Back