MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you make enough to live on?

Shortie

Many of us either offer services or sell physical items to make money. Some of us do it to make a little extra they can use to treat themselves and others may want to make enough to live on.

Based on what you do online and how much you earn, would you say that you make enough to live on at the moment?

My work is paying me well. I am glad it is that way.

I have multiple skills that help me stay afloat. From content to SEO, graphics to web design, running websites for almost two decades helped me learn a lot.

My work is paying me well. I am glad it is that way.

I have multiple skills that help me stay afloat. From content to SEO, graphics to web design, running websites for almost two decades helped me learn a lot.
That is great to hear. It is always great to have sources of income that are stable and help, especially with how things are at the moment with inflation and the cost of living.

At the moment, I am making enough to be able to survive. It has been this way for a while, and trust me when I say that I don't regret deciding to work online.

It seems as if we all are fighting the last battle. Everybody is fighting to survive. Even if the work I am doing isn't enough, I am still going to survive it with the little I have. I always make sure I have other side hustle that can be giving me small money to stay afloat.

I'm going to tell you that no amount of money that you can make in this life is going to be enough because if it is enough, the richest man in the world will not still be investing money in more projects to make more money for them.

So, in as much as I'm making a good amount of money online, it is still not enough combined with what I am making from other jobs that I am involved in. I still have the need to make more money.

the richest man in the world will not still be investing money in more projects to make more money for them.

This is true. I have experienced it myself. When you reach milestone, you will be tempted to add a new one and fight for it. I did that for a long time and never opts for it anymore.

I want to make more money too irrespective of what I have earned, invested and currently making right now. The economic situation of the world isn't in a good condition. Things are hard and it's why making more money is very important.

This is true. I have experienced it myself. When you reach milestone, you will be tempted to add a new one and fight for it. I did that for a long time and never opts for it anymore.
Yep! The day your net worth hit $5 million, you will no longer be interested in staying at that point. You will want to make it to $10 million as the cycle continues. This is the nature of man.

Back