MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elections in India

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
The recently concluded elections in India came up with a surprise result today. While the ruling NDA managed to grab enough seats to continue into a third term, the results were not as one-sided as predicted by the exit poll. The stock market didn't respond quite well as they were expecting the ruling coalition to have a perfect victory. Stock market dip cost people lose a lot of money as per news report.

Being the 5 th largest economy in the world and one of the world's prominent manufacturing hub after China, elections in India has a huge impact on the world economy.

BJP focused on national security and defense, and that's what struck a big chord with the voters which caused him to win. And his campaign was well organized including the use of social media that helped to reach a wider audience. I saw the news but I didn't finish the reading. I hope that the world economy will be better.

Third consecutive term is something interesting in any country. The important part is that they got elected by a democratic process. India is the biggest democracy in the world, and an inspiring economy.

The NIFTY, SENSEX and other Asian stock markets responded positively to the result.

Back