MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever been banned on any social media app?

Prisca

Having your account suspended on social media is something that is normal with a lot of users who have either failed one rule or another. When it comes to making use of such apps, have you had your account being suspended for one reason or another?

I have not been banned for any social media platforms before. I am not that kind of person that uses bulgar words or try bullying people, I'm always minding my business.

My sister have been banned from Facebook as many times I can remember. She doesn't like it when online people pushed her or step on her toes😂.

I am very specific about what I do on social media platforms which is the reason why having my account banned or suspended is something that can never happen. I always make sure to observe decision media TOS. I used it for my marketing and sales. I can't afford to have any of my accounts banned.

I'm not a problem maker on any social media platforms that I'm using. I try as much as possible to not to have my accounts compromised because it's going to affect my online business.

Back