MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook ad budget

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you believe in spending huge money on Facebook ads? What guides you while deciding the budget?

It depends on the business that one is doing that require if the person can spend such huge amounts on Facebook ads. Someone like me that's still finding my feet won't spend that much on ads rather I add it more in my business to grow.

When it comes to spending on advertisement on any social media platform that you're going to use, it is very important for you to have a target goal with each and every advertisement that you're doing. This is so that you know you are not simply just wasting your money on ads without having your investment maximized for better profit making.

A lot of people judge it only by the number of leads generated. That is something most businesses do.

It's not about the leads they generated that matters. Businesses are meant to target the supposed audiences so that you don't waste your money on ads.

Spending huge on your Facebook ads or any other ads wouldn't necessarily mean you're getting the best result. It's spending right that makes a lot of sense. With a tailored budget used judiciously, you will have a better result than someone who just spend big.

Back