MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook Effectiveness

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
I see a lot of people recommending migrating to new-gen social media for marketing and sales promotion. Are options like TikTok more attractive than conventional marketing platforms like Facebook?

Facebook can meet off Tiktok when it comes to marketing and sales promotion. The only thing that I can say makes Tiktok to be easier is the flexibility there is better than Facebook.

Tiktok is likely the most used social media platform especially when you look at the age demographics that are jumping into Tiktok. This have made it to be one of the powerful factors that helps you to become very effective in your digital marketing. It is the reason why I believe that the recommendation to move from Facebook to Tiktok is a positive one.

Facebook slacked and Tiktok took over. Although, I will say that Instagram is doing relatively very well just like Tiktok because of the similarities with the contents being published on both of them. Facebook is playing catch up now.

I don't care about what everyone is saying about Facebook when it comes to promoting on it not being effective, because I have it good and right with the social media platform. I will not be switching to Tiktok or any other sites because Facebook still works for me 100%.

Back