MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fast internet

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think a faster internet connection helps monetising your projects better? Which aspect did you make use of to improve the conversion?

Faster internet connection helps in monetising projects in terms of faster loading times, ability for seamless video streaming and also facilitates quicker data transfer.

For me, it helps me learn more. The more I learn, the more I can do for others and make money out of it.

Also, some tasks require faster internet. If my internet is slow, I cannot hold meetings, handle files or refer to videos etc.

The faster the internet connection, the faster I will be done with whatever I am doing online. It can be more frustrating if you are in a meeting and your internet connection is very poor.

It helps me a lot while using Android Studio. It asks to download GB size stuff regularly. Without a decent connection, it will be hard to stay afloat.

Working with a slow internet connection is like driving with a flat tyre. It will never get you to where you're going on time. It's the same thing with slow internet connection. It will make it difficult for you to work and at some point, it will crash whatever you're doing.

Back