MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gadget for Marketing Purpose

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Which gadgets help you most with your marketing and sales process? Does iPad play an important role for you?

iPad is good and it plays an important role in marketing and sales process but my smartphone have been helpful especially for social media management and email marketing.

For me, my phone helps a lot. I get notification, stay in touch with my team, research ideas etc.

I prefer Android, because there is an app for everything.

For me, my phone helps a lot. I get notification, stay in touch with my team, research ideas etc.

I prefer Android, because there is an app for everything.
I work simultaneously with my laptop and smartphone. It's not all the time that I'm on my laptop, so my smartphone helps me keep up with whatever I've put online. I don't need to get home before I attend to pressing needs.

There is new cool feature coming to Windows. It will allow us to drop files between Windows and Android. I think it will help us a lot while handling content between phone and PC.

I work simultaneously with my laptop and smartphone. It's not all the time that I'm on my laptop, so my smartphone helps me keep up with whatever I've put online. I don't need to get home before I attend to pressing needs.
That's why it's called smartphone. It's so easy and smart to work it. I don't used to go everywhere with my laptop but I'm everywhere with my phone and work has been made more easy.

There is new cool feature coming to Windows. It will allow us to drop files between Windows and Android. I think it will help us a lot while handling content between phone and PC.
I can't wait to work with this feature. It will also make work to be more easier and faster. Technology is doing more for us than what we expect.

Back