MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaining Trust

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
As a seller, how do you make sure that your customers have faith in you? Do you showcase any proof of credibility like reviews, ratings or similar?

Ratings and reviews are the fastest ways to go about it. You will be really happy with your progress once you are able to achieve more during your sales journey.

I always try to give them an idea of what they gain from taking my service or product. If possible, I try to share customer reviews and ratings. But we need to be careful when using reviews. It can be abused by competitors and bad actors.

Ratings are the best and reviews too in some way though I don't like making use of reviews much. You can use rating and review to earn trust from customers and also some words of assurance can do the complete work.

It is always difficult for a first timer to gain the trust of those potential customers that want to patronize their services. You will just have to be honest enough and hope that the person would take a leap of faith in ordering your services. Now, it is up to you to deliver a high quality job as that is how you secure that person trust.

Back