What's new
MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Game Played?

Jeff

What's the last video games you played just like the title says? Also, which gaming platform did you play the game? Are you going for a 100% completion or main story only?

The last video game I played was Top Eleven Football Manager. It was on my smartphone I played it. It's the only game I play now using my mobile phone.

Baldur's Gate 3 and The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt is the last video game I played. Baldur's Gate 3 is currently my favourite video game since last year.

Baldur's Gate 3 and The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt is the last video game I played. Baldur's Gate 3 is currently my favourite video game since last year.
I've heard so much about how good Baldur's Gate 3 was to even win the last year's best game's award. I haven't started playing it yet but I'll buy it soon.

I played Red Dead Redemption 2 last night. I've completed the game last 2 years but I still haven't 100% completed it. I'm going for that 100% completion now.

Ghost of Tsushima was the last game I played. Even though it's not a Soul's game like Dark Souls and Elden Ring, I get the feeling it's designed like those games.

God of War Ragnarok was the last game I played! I've played all God of War game franchise. I'm playing it all day until I'm I'm burnt out.

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 is the last game I played. It's a game I would rate as one of the best games Marvel's have released over the years without being a trash.

I played Horizon Forbidden West last night. The open world nature of this game is so realistic to explore.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 was the last video game I played. This part 3 of the game is the best amongst the other previous two in my opinion.

I played Bubbu which is a mobile virtual pet game. I loved the game so much. Neopets is my favourite pet site game but I play the mobile version once in a while.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart and Final Fantasy VII Remake was the the last video games I played. This FF VII remake was very interesting. I had fun with it.

What's the last video games you played just like the title says? Also, which gaming platform did you play the game? Are you going for a 100% completion or main story only?
Gran Turismo 7 was the last video game I played. I played F1 2022 last before I began to play Gran Turismo 7.

Back