MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helpful Tech

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
Which devices are helping you monetize your project? Is it smartphone, your tablet or a PC? Do you use any out of the league devices like drawing tablet?

Not everybody have PC or tablet but everybody have smartphone. Smartphone have been the device helping out for as long I can keep it charged.

I saw a set of devices that helps you draw easily. It is like you have 10 hands while drawing. They are costly and custom-built. We can set actions using shortcuts.

I invested in a tablet which helps me be comfortable when I am not on PC. That way I get to do things even when I am traveling or not in a position to use PC,

I have used any particular drawing tablet for anything but I work with both my laptop and my smartphone. I handle mostly all the technical and sophisticated works on my laptop, then use my smartphone to follow up.

Back