MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many bank accounts are you using?

Kevin

It is possible for someone to have more than one bank account and use all of them for any kind of transaction the person wants. I have about 4 different accounts for different needs in order not to mix up my funds and also to help with doing my tax.

How many bank accounts do you have?

I have only 2 bank accounts. One of them is my salary account where my office pays me every week. The other is my personal account for my personal savings and expenses.

I only have one bank account which is a savings account. Every money that I have is currently saved in that bank account apart from the one's I have invested in cryptocurrency.

Mehn, I have multiple bank accounts if I should started counting the one's I opened from when I was in college. But now, I have only 3 accounts which I used frequently.

Mehn, I have multiple bank accounts if I should started counting the one's I opened from when I was in college. But now, I have only 3 accounts which I used frequently.
Having multiple bank account is a complete waste of time because the same way I am controlling the money in one account is the same way I'm going to control the money in different account which doesn't make any sense.

Having multiple bank account is a complete waste of time because the same way I am controlling the money in one account is the same way I'm going to control the money in different account which doesn't make any sense.
It depends on the kind of transaction you are doing that will required to have multiple accounts for different purposes. This is so that you will not have things being mixed up when you are trying to do your accounting.

It depends on the kind of transaction you are doing that will required to have multiple accounts for different purposes. This is so that you will not have things being mixed up when you are trying to do your accounting.
From the way I manage my single account, it can be able to do whatever I want when it comes to the money that comes into the account. Also, I have an unlimited amount of money that can come to my account.

It is possible for someone to have more than one bank account and use all of them for any kind of transaction the person wants. I have about 4 different accounts for different needs in order not to mix up my funds and also to help with doing my tax.

How many bank accounts do you have?
I am only operating one account which is a savings account. I'm getting a good interest on the money that I save in my bank account which is why I don't want to have any other account apart from a savings account.

I am only operating one account which is a savings account. I'm getting a good interest on the money that I save in my bank account which is why I don't want to have any other account apart from a savings account.
As long as one bank account is going to be efficient and carrying out your transaction activities, there is no need for you to be opening up multiple accounts.

Back