MonetizeMB

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often do you have your haircut?

Edward

When it comes to how often I have my haircut, it's usually within the space of every two weeks. I can't remember ever skipping to get a new haircut after more two weeks. I would look so unkempt. If I can give myself a haircut, I wouldn't mind doing it.

I have a very long hair which makes it impossible for me to be cutting it all the time, so I can stay far about 3 to 4 months before I will go and cut it a little bit in order to make it look sharp.

I have my haircut every 3 weeks. I can't miss it because I have a standing arrangement with my barber to come give me a haircut just to look very good.

I have a very long hair which makes it impossible for me to be cutting it all the time, so I can stay far about 3 to 4 months before I will go and cut it a little bit in order to make it look sharp.
I would also do the same thing if I was in your shoes because if I should have a long hair, there is nothing that would make me to be interested in having it cut for any reason whatsoever.

It is usually within a month that I have my haircut. I don't always like frequenting the barbing salon all the time just to do something to my hair when it still look good.

I have my haircut between 3 weeks to 5 weeks. By that time, my hair will be due for another great haircut. I've noticed looking so good after a neat haircut and shaving.

When it comes to how often I have my haircut, it's usually within the space of every two weeks. I can't remember ever skipping to get a new haircut after more two weeks. I would look so unkempt. If I can give myself a haircut, I wouldn't mind doing it.

I usually have my haircut within the space of 1 month to 2 months depending on how free my schedule is. If I have time on my hands, I will always have my haircut within a month.

I usually have my haircut within the space of 1 month to 2 months depending on how free my schedule is. If I have time on my hands, I will always have my haircut within a month.
I can't stay 2 months before getting a haircut. I will look so bad like my own life is the worst. No, I don't do that to myself because I like looking good all the time.

Back